viernes, 14 de junio de 2013

HAPPY SUMMER TO EVERYBODY

Dear students,

Yesterday we had a really nice dinner in La Bodega, a restaurant in Europolis with the group on Monday and Wednesday. We had a really good time and talked about life, family, anecdotes during the course and how lucky you are to have such a nice group. We missed tha ones who couldn't go but we'll meet again in October with the new course.

I'm going to miss you all, our celebrations with chocolate, your sense of humour, your nerves, your smiles and especially Ana's tortillas and all sorts of delicatessen she prepared for us (including her tablecloth for the teacher's desk and the beautiful decoration).  I'm also sure that if you have to celebrate a birthday during the summer, you'll remember the chocolate we had in our class.

You have worked really hard this year and I'd like to say 'congratulations' for your excellent results.
I know some of you love so much the English language that you have decided to come back in September. No problem! I'll be waiting for you. Remember that you only have to do the part you failed in June. And I'll also post here some exercises to help you study a bit, and the new version of the oral exams: the same topics, but reduced!

Anyway, I have really enjoyed teaching both groups and now I can just wish you a really nice and happy summer.



 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario